Working At Height course is designed for all personnel who work at height. This course will provide participants with the knowledge and practical skills, which will allow them to perform whatever task from a height in a safe and competent manner.
The Working at Heights course is designed to prevent falls in the workplace. As well as, ensuring the safety of people working in areas such as roof works, scaffolding, ladders etc.
- Legislation including the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007, Part 4 (Working at Heights)
- Organisation, Planning and Risk Assessments
- Selection and inspection of work equipment
- Fall prevention
- Requirements for work platforms
- Openings / Edge protection
- Roof Work / Fragile surfaces
- Fall protection
- Collective measures
- Individual measures
- Requirements for use of ladders
- Ladder safety
- Care and storage of ladders