Confined Spaces Training
TM Health and Safety provide this course to give learners an understanding of the risk involved in working in confined spaces and how to reduce the risks.
- Prepare to enter and work safely in medium risk confined spaces.
- Enter and exit confined spaces safely.
- Prepare and use escape breathing apparatus in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications.
- Use equipment and tools safely and in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions.
- Follow procedures and work safely.
- Deal with emergencies.
- Use appropriate behaviour for working in medium risk confined spaces.
- Use appropriate industry knowledge for working in medium risk confined spaces.
- Apply relevant industry standards for working in medium risk confined spaces.