Manual Handling Training
It is a legal requirement in Ireland that all employees involved in any manual activity in the workplace must be trained in Manual Handling: The Safety, Health & Welfare at Work (General Regulations) 2007, Chapter 4, Regulations 68 and 69 apply to manual handling in the workplace.
- Anatomy & Back care
- Bio mechanics
- Risk Assessment
- Mechanical Equipment
- Back care in Everyday Life
- Fitness & Flexibility
- Safe Moving
- Theory & Practical Assessments
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Perform specific Manual Handling tasks competently to a recognised standard.
- Complete essential risk assessment prior to completing manual handling tasks.
- Identify Ergonomic factors associated with their work activities.
- Complete a series of exercises designed to improve strength, endurance and flexibility, the key components of physical fitness.
All trainees who successfully complete the course will receive the relevant certification.
Half day (3 Hours)
12 per course
3 year Safety Certificate